Explore the ministry opportunities for your student at McQueeney Baptist Church
MBC Student Ministry
At MBC, our students (7th-12th grade) experience safe, fun, grade appropriate environments where they learn about Jesus in engaging and relevant ways.
- From 9:30-10:30 AM, we meet in the Student Building for a time of games, worship, fellowship, small groups, and Bible Study.
Summer Hangouts, May 25 - Aug. 10:
- Each Wednesday night through the Summer, we will do something different together to have fun! To see our full summer calendar with more details, click here. Click here for the release of liability waiver for the Filleys'.
- During the school year, from 7-8pm on Wednesdays, we meet in the Student Building for a time of fellowship and small group Bible study.
First Time Visiting?
Awesome. Don't stress it. Here's what to expect:
- We'll welcome you in with a warm smile and properly introduce ourselves.
- We'll ask you to fill out a connection card. Why? We want to get you connected to our MBCSM Family. Best way we can do that is by having a way to stay in touch with you.
- Lastly, we've got a welcome gift that we'd like to give you.
Email the Student Pastor, Connor Palmer, at email@example.com.
Follow Us For Instant Updates: