Explore the ministry opportunities for your student at McQueeney Baptist Church
MBC Student Ministry
At MBC, our students (7th-12th grade) experience safe, fun, grade appropriate environments where they learn about Jesus in engaging and relevant ways.
- From 9:30-10:30 AM, we meet in the Student Building for a time of games, worship, fellowship, small groups, and Bible Study.
Summer Hangouts, May 25 - Aug. 10:
- Each Wednesday night through the Summer, we will do something different together to have fun! To see our full summer calendar with more details, click here.
- During the school year, from 7-8pm on Wednesdays, we meet in the Student Building for a time of fellowship and small group Bible study.
First Time Visiting?
Awesome. Don't stress it. Here's what to expect:
- We'll welcome you in with a warm smile and properly introduce ourselves.
- We'll ask you to fill out a connection card. Why? We want to get you connected to our MBCSM Family. Best way we can do that is by having a way to stay in touch with you.
- Lastly, we've got a welcome gift that we'd like to give you.
Email the Student Pastor, Connor Palmer, at email@example.com.
Follow Us For Instant Updates: